- You must login in order to post into this group.
Natural Laminar Flow
Development of modern adjoint-based optimisation tools and methods for design of wings with Natural Laminar Flow. Direct numerical simulations of flow over wings for understanding the physics of modern methods of transition control within collaborative research projects with the European aeronautics industry.
• S. M. Hosseini, D. Tempelmann, A. Hanifi & D.S. Henningson, (2013) "Stabilization of a swept-wing boundary layer by distributed roughness elements." J. Fluid Mech., 718, DOI: 10.1017/jfm.2013.33.
• D. Tempelmann, L.-U. Schrader, A. Hanifi, L. Brandt & D.S. Henningson, (2012) "Swept-wing boundary-layer receptivity." J. Fluid Mech., DOI:10.1017/jfm.2012.405.
• O. Amoignon, J.O. Pralits, A. Hanifi, M. Berggren & D.S. Henningson, (2006) "Shape optimization for delay of laminar-turbulent transition." AIAA Journal, Vol. 44, No. 5, pp. 1009-1024.
• Hanifi, O. Amoignon, J. Pralits, (2012) "A Gradient-based Optimization Method for Natural Laminar Flow Design." OPTLAM Project Final Report, FOI-R--3428--SE.